PROJECT 10 2011 selection, Poler, gets into the holiday spirit with one of our favorite recreational camping wears of the year. The Napsack is a full body sleeping bag with arm hole zips and feet openings allowing it to be worn almost anywhere. A bit cold in the office? Throw the Napsack on a little extra comfort with full mobility. “The Napsack has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag.”
We love the Napsack and Poler.
How to Win:
It’s that easy. Contest begins today. Winners will be announced after December 24.
Other open giveaways happening now. Enter to win!
- Win This! | UGG Ascot Sheepskin Slippers
- Win This! | Garbstore LNR Blazer and Govt. Chinos
- Win This! | Ghostly International Gift Pack
- Win This! | Lexdray Boulder Bag for Boylston Trading Company
- Win This! | Dockers Alpha Khaki Whiskey Crates
- Win This! | Gift Box from Goodhood
- Win This! | END Clothing Shopping Giveaway
- Win This! | Hanae Mori Holiday Gift Set for Men
More looks after the click.