A selection of stories from this past week here on Selectism. A smorgasbord of good things.
1. A London Guides to 5 Record Store Stops – must visits for your next visit. Support your local record store.
2. Watches, Women – 7 timepieces, modeled. All around beauty.
3. Socks for Showing Off – an assortment of 6 socks to liven up your wardrobe.
4. 10 Man Bags for On and Off the Streets – these all work for everyman. Keep it unique, fellas.
5. A Recipe for Nettle-Peppermint Infusion Iced Tea – summer proper beverage. Easy to brew.
6. Rohan’s S/S 2012 Lookbook – British purveyors of all things zip up, waterproof and hi-spec.
7. “A Natural Science of Cooking” Book – The first cookbook from the decorated chef of Mugaritz in Errenteria, Northern Spain. Recommended.
8. Sinn Model U212 Diving Watch – a special edition of 212 units made from German submarine steel #seriousbusiness
9. Lana del Rey in S MODA Magazine – her April 2012 shoot from Spain.
10. Cole Haan LunarGrand Chukka Boots – back with the Lunarsole and looking great.
11. Inside Horween Leather – as photographed by Nick Horween himself.
12. “Up on the Roof: New York’s Hidden Skyline Spaces” Book – a rare view from above Manhattan looking down on hidden rooftop terraces and more.