We hope the weather is as amazing in your city or town as it has been for us on the East Coast. He’s a roundup of stories that appeared this week on Selectism. We recommend them all.
1. Outlier’s Abe Burmeister: How I Built A Fashion Brand With No Experience – about the best video you will see this month.
2. 6 Simple Leather Loafers – easy on and off and a no-brainers for the warm weather.
3. 5 Pasta Dishes – Food Republic gives us their 5 pasta recipe picks this week.
4. 7 Pleasant Caps – a nice selection of men’s caps and hats that work.
5. Tom Sachs -Nikecraft Collection for SPACE PROGRAM: Mars Exhibit – Nike + Sachs = Nikecraft
6. Levi’s 511 Black Black Denim – Giveaway – skinny black and free (to someone).
7. Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer – helping you live a smoke-free life.
8. Helmut Newton: Sex & Landscapes – Los Angeles Show – A great new Newton exhibition put together by his wife.
9. Quiksilver for J. Crew Board Shorts – classic 70′s board shorts now back – J. Crew exclusive.
10. UNIQLO Wake Up App for iPhone + Android – calming and soothing alarm clock app from Japan.
11. Lee 101 – Field & Country – AW 2012 – work and rugged wear keeps on trucking
12. Tom Cruise – W Magazine June 2012 Cover – still have to stop and look every time we see it.
13. Edita Vilkeviciute’s Calendar Girl Editorial for Garage Magazine – classic sunshine monthlies.
14. “The Gentry Man: A Guide for the Civilized Male” Book – what your gramps was reading in the 1950′s to keep up on style.