Here is a look at some of the stories you may have missed this week on Selectism. We think they’re interesting. Do you?
1. Schott’s Fall Winter 2012 collection plays on the railways of WWII with leather jackets and pea coats.
2 Thom Browne is set to release his new, “affordable” Thom Grey line very soon.
2. Levi’s Vintage Clothing Boxer Bag is beautiful but do not call it a sack.
3. The Opening Ceremony “Annual” periodical is awfully thick. Much to read from this lauded retailer.
4.The UNDERCOVER Aoyama Tokyo store is wrapped in eyeballs!!!
5. Louis Vuitton Men’s Pre-collection for Spring 2013 will work for many. Explore this.
6. Bunny Yeager’s new photo book collects the most beautiful pin-up models of the golden era.
7. Josh Tyson visits the good folks at Blackbird in Seattle, WA.
8. Our photography from the U.S. Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, CA. We had a blast.
9. Saturday’s Magazine issue #1 is out now. A great selection of QA’s with people you know with that urban surf spin.
10. An easy to wear black digital watch from the great BRAUN watch collection.
11. Srirachi Popcorn is real, my friends. Expect spicy in every bite.