Happy Sunday. Here is a roundup of our favorite stories on Selectism for this past week. Just in case you missed one or two…
1. Our Buyers Guid to 6 Fall Winter Lace Up Boots – read up!
2. Regal Shoe & Co. of Japan make some of the most beautiful footwear we’ve set eyes on.
3. Campaign images from the forthcoming Margiela x H&M collection.
4. Actor Willem Dafoe takes up some actorly poses in this editorial from the Fall Winter 2012 issue of AnOther Man magazine.
5. Listen to “Doom and Gloom” – The Rolling Stones first new single in seven years.
6. Schott Bros. is a new exclusive collection of leather jackets for Bloomingdales.
7. Folk Fibers – Handmade Quilts For Levi’s ‘Made Here’ Project.
8. Brad Pitt for CHANEL No.5 – coming tomorrow. See the preview.
9. We take a look at this huge lookbook for Fall Winter 2012 from Gant Rugger.
10. Nigel Cabourn and Yuketen tag team on this camo backpack.